Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Windmill Restaurant @ Subang..........

 

                                                                 

I had dinner at Windmill restaurant located in Subang, near the SJMC. Food is average, same like others western  restaurant, they are provide real variety n quality of western foods.Granted that it may not have much fancy recognition in comparison to other western restaurants such as Victoria Station, Tony Romas and such but the service and food provided in the restaurant can surely compete with these places. They played oldest slow music, surely it's make me sleepy after ate my dinner.
  This is my starter, Sharkfin Soup, always be my favourite if come here.
     My meals : Black Cod Grilled Fish  RM39.90
  Sirloin steak RM 53.00++Look delicous kan??Yeszaaa,,,